Monday, August 6

A Time When All Things Become Whole Again

I admit I have not been faithful to you, dearest log. So much has happened and I haven't had the time nor the energy to write all the events down in their entirety.

Madeleine and I have found a new home and I have found a person that, this weekend, I will commit to sharing my life with. He's a fantastic man and a wonderful father figure to my sweet baby girl. His family adores her. Madeleine deserves all of it and more.

Most importantly, he is incredibly kind to me and loves me unconditionally as I do him. He isn't the type of person I would normally go for at first glance, but I think he will be good for me in the long run.

I will admit, after my past experiences, being with someone that is stable is a refreshing change. We have a lovely home on the beach and, the most exciting thing of all, we are expecting a little one in seven months.

It was quite a shock to me, having been told prior by the doctor that delivered Madeleine, that I would never have any more children. I did not know if I was prepared to face that risk of having something inside of me depend on me fully.

I have broken all ties with my mother. After Norrin slammed her into a wall when she threatened to kill me, I doubt she will want to see me ever again and I much prefer it that way.

Now, on to the most interesting news. My father, Tyrion Raske, is alive. He revealed himself to me one night at The Broken Piano. Needless to say, I was shocked and hurt, but after explaining himself, I feel less angry at him. Sadly, he appears indifferent to Norrin. I hope his views change with time.

I am singing and playing the piano again. I have several fans which has lead to several new friendships.

Overall, I find myself content at the moment, but that urge to roam seems to niggling at me. I'm repressing the urges for now, but it's hard for me to settle down. For now, I will try to remain secure in the thought that I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment